Do you put client service above all else? Are you ready for a diverse, challenging and rewarding work environment? If you have a background in accounting, fiduciary services, or any related field, please don't hesitate to send us an application and join our team of motivated and dynamic professionals!
Join our team
AZ Integrated Solutions is a high-end independent domiciliation firm offering a comprehensive and integrated range of accounting and legal secretary services.
We are a firm of seasoned partners and hand-picked professionals from top global firms. Our team has in depth experience in serving even the most demanding clients. We advise on and deliver solutions for sophisticated local and global players.
In order to support our expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Senior Officer (M/F)
Your main responsibilities:
- To be responsible for a portfolio of a wide range of clients, working as part of a team to achieve and meet their needs.
- To act as the key point of contact for clients in your portfolio,
- To ensure a standard of high quality for all deliverables,
- To ensure a high degree of satisfaction of all clients allocated to you.
- To take part in the setup of new Luxembourg Companies and to liaise with independent tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries,
- To take care of the day-to-day operations of client business and follow up with third parties,
- To handle regular accounts and collaborate with the client and the team in the preparation of periodic reports and regulatory reports,
- To prepare periodic and year-end financial statements, coordinating audits, and reviewing other related reports,
- To organise and participate in board meetings and shareholders' meetings
- To assist with general office duties.
- You have at least a 4-year degree in Accounting or a dual diploma in Business and law with a strong accounting background,
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience gained within the trust, fiduciary or banking industry,
- You demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact with individuals at all corporate levels
- You are fluent in French and English (both oral and written); German would be an advantage
- You demonstrate extraordinary commitment to provide excellent service, self-initiative and team spirit
- You display organisational skills and flexibility
- An interesting and challenging position in an exceptional and stimulating work environment
- Support in your personal development through well-tailored local and international training
- A competitive remuneration package in line with your motivation, skills and experience
This Internet site (the «Site») is suggested by AZ INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS S.A., société anonyme («AZ INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS »).
- Mailing address: 1A rue Heienhaff, L-1736 Senningerberg – BP 2071, L-1020 Luxembourg
- Establishment year: 2016
- National VAT Number: LU29013180
- Trade register Number: RCS Luxembourg B211204
- Business license: N° 10075656 / 0
WEB Hosting :
16 Rue Ferdinand Kuhn
AZ INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS puts at the disposal of the visitor of the Site certain information and documents subject to the conditions described in this legal notice (the « User Conditions »), in view to facilitate access to general information about its activities. The AZ INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS Web Site aims to disclose correct and updated information, but it cannot avoid errors or omitted updates.
By consulting the Site, the visitor accepts without exception the User Conditions. AZ INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS reserves itself the right to change the User Conditions anytime and the use of the Site will be submitted to the most recent User Conditions, available on the Site at the moment of the use.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The visitors access the Site through the communication network of Internet. They declare to be aware of the risks and to accept them. AZ INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS cannot be held liable for any damages incurred by the visitor during or after browsing the Site.
AZ INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS reserves itself the right to stop at any time all or partial supply of information.
AZ INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS strives to limit to the most extent possible any inconveniences caused by errors. AZ INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS declines any responsibility about problems which may arise from the use of the Site.
The information contained in this Site is not to be considered as creating an AZ INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS -client relationship and cannot be used for any other purposes than for general information. This information shall not be taken as an official source of information or as a substitute for professional advice, so that it is strongly recommended to the visitor to check the content on his own. Before undertaking any action or refraining from acting based on any information contained in this Site, it is strongly recommended to seek professional advice.
COPYRIGHT AND REPRODUCTION NOTICE
The Site, jointly with all its contents, including its layout, is governed by the intellectual property law, particularly the law on copyrights and trademarks.
AZ INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS does not provide any license, authorization, user right, acceptance or any other right or title linked to the intellectual property it owns in the Site or its contents.
Except if stated to the contrary, the visitor is allowed to read, download and print documents and information under the following conditions:
- The documents can be used for private purpose only, for informational purposes only and in a private context.
- The documents and information cannot be changed in whatever way, and
- The documents cannot be reproduced apart from the Site.
The rights implicitly or explicitly granted to the visitor are an authorization of use and, in no case, shall constitute a transfer of rights, property or another transfer or creation of rights, titles or tolerances, in relation to the Site.
AZ INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS is the sole owner of the pictures displayed on the Site.
USE OF INFORMATION SENT
Any information or materials (i.e. applications, suggestions, ideas, information, material, etc.) that you send us shall not be considered confidential in nature, unless specifically indicated by the sender, in which case we reserve the right to refuse such information or material.
Each communication must include the data identifying you as the sender, and it shall remain your exclusive responsibility to ensure that the material does not violate other person’s rights and that said information provided is valid and truthful.
Sending information or material of any nature to AZ INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS, will give us the right to use, to reproduce, to amend, to transmit and to distribute such information or material unless otherwise specifically indicated by the sender, in which case we shall reserve the right to refuse such information or material. Unless otherwise specifically indicated by the sender, AZ INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS will have the right to freely use any idea, concept, know-how or technique that it can obtain from such information or material sent for any purpose, and no right can be claimed by the sender or by third parties on the free usage of such information or material from AZ INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS.
AZ INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS does not systematically check the content of its linked sites. AZ INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS is not responsible for the content presented on other Internet sites, neither for their lawfulness nor for the accuracy of the information contained therein.
Any dispute in connection with the use of the Site is governed by the laws of Luxembourg and the Courts of Luxembourg shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Tax Compliance Services
Preparing, filing and managing direct and indirect tax requirements
- Preparation of Luxembourg tax returns
- Filing of tax returns
- Organisation and follow-up of tax payments
- Review and analysis of tax statements sent by Luxembourg Tax Authorities
- Contact with Tax Administration / assistance and support during audits by the Luxembourg Tax Authorities
- Payment and filing of tax withholding
- VAT registration with the relevant Tax Authorities
- Preparation and filing of VAT returns
- Contact with VAT administration / Assistance and support during audits by the Luxembourg VAT Authorities
- Review and analysis of VAT statements
- Organisation and follow-up of VAT payments
Incorporation & Implementation
Helping you fulfil all obligations to set-up your business in Luxembourg
- Incorporation of corporate companies, setting up branches or representation offices
- Assistance with the opening of a bank account
- Draft of the articles of association
- Coordination with Notary
- Assistance in obtaining business or professional authorisation
- Tax registration
Bank account opening and management
- Opening bank account(s), internet access and full documentation
- Maintenance of signatory list
- General contact with local bank
- Organisation of payable debts
- Bank statement and cash reconciliation
Accounting & Reporting Services
Managing company bookkeeping and fulfilling reporting requirements
- Advice on specific accounting treatments
- Day-to-day bookkeeping of the company operations
- Preparation of periodical reporting (under Luxembourg GAAP, IFRS or US GAAP)
- Interest calculation, invoicing and communication
- Preparation of forecasts, cash flow statements…
- Preparation of tailor-made reports
- Preparation of central bank reporting and other regulatory reports
- Preparation of statutory annual accounts in accordance with Luxembourg GAAP and rules
- Assistance with group and local auditors
- Conversion from local GAAP to foreign GAAP
- Preparation of financial information for deal purposes
- Follow up with auditors (including the preparation of audit trails)
- Information and assistance with any accounting issues
- Specific investors reporting (INREV reporting, analytical reporting, …)
- Preparation of annual and interim consolidated financial statements in accordance with Luxembourg GAAP, US GAAP or IFRS
- Production of liquidation accounts
Appointing the right expert for your business
- Provision of directorships (resident directors with industry knowledge and experience in your field)
- Permanent involvement in day-to-day operations
- Representation of the entity with on-going relationship with third parties
- Bringing the relevant governance
Domiciliation & Administration Services
Day-to-day administration of your company in Luxembourg
- Providing companies with registered address and management headquarters or dedicated office space
- Maintenance of registers
- Maintenance and archive of corporate documents and records as required by law (electronic and hard copy corporate data)
- Coordination relationship with third parties
- Management of correspondence and communications
- Handling day to day administration operations of companies
- Execution of formal registration with local authorities
- Drafting of any corporate document that is required to fulfil the corporate object of the company
- Assistance and organisation of decision-making process (organisation of board meetings, organisation of shareholders meetings)
- Drafting of the minutes of the meetings
- Execution of decisions taken by the board / at the shareholders meeting
- Coordination with local banks and other professionals (auditors, notaries, advisors…)
- Filing of any corporate information with the local authorities
- Dealing with any publication requirements and any legal formalities
Business Plan Concept and Support
Building a custom Luxembourg business plan and following it through to success.
- Understand your group operating model
- Analyse overall market conditions
- Identify your existing processes and resources
- Identify appropriate structures in the light of local constraints and your group requirements (based on our proprietary database)
- Determine associated setup and running costs
- Define a scalable business platform
- Draft internal processes and procedures
- Act as your lead advisor in the recruitment process and office selection, as well as for tax and corporate implementation
- Liaise, as required, with local regulators